Thursday, August 20, 2009

frustrated and streesful

Today, this is the first time I skipped one class of the BME course.
I don't really want to but I have to, project took me a long time to finish that.
The presentation class in the afternoon, based on our request, Hason (my tutor) gave up having us doing "Starbucks" presentation. Instead, he said he is streeful and told us some role models he met in his life.

One is a dean of his department at buiness school, the characteristic of him is "Efficient", "Immune from sleep" "Always replys mail whinin 2 hours no matter what time".I know what he tried to imply that we were not good student and not suitable for business study. This is the first point that frustrated me.

Then, we got the assessment of our mid-trem case study writing and presenting, then I found that me and our group got very low grades. I know I am not really good enough and can't manage English very well, but scores shouldn't be like that. "Introspection" it's the first word on the top of my head. If I learnt not enough? I felt upset today not only for the lack of sleep but also the low score. I just started having dounts about my ability. That's the second big thing that frustrated me.
Not mention to the housing chaos, I feel sorry for the everyone who planed to live wtih me. This also because I found something that beyond my ability so I need to make a choice.

Anyway, I gonna contiuning fighting for my projcet and I hope I could make it before deadline. Bless me.

4 comments:

Wendy Chen said...

Hey my dear friend,

Remember I've told you that the first 3 months is the toughest part? So please don't, don't you ever feel completely frustrated and awful. This is just the way it should be :) I struggled through that kind of frustration before, remember? I cried before you guys, cried for support from the other side of the world when I felt so alone and helpless, remember? Frankly, it's not the end of the world. You are just like everyone else who's native language is not English ;)

You still have time to put yourself together and catch up. When YOU Believe. Cheer up my friend!

A huge HUG from Taiwan ^^
Great luck for your project!!!

eddy said...

Thanks for the HUG! I know there will be more challenges in the future. I would rather know how bad I am and I can improve it whthin this short period.
But I need tell someting about my writing is not so bad at all. Friday when I went to tutorial, and I told my tutor about my personal problem. She chceked my scores and my homework which handed in last week, she replied that my assessment shoudn't be like that. Actually, it's higher than C, she said. Then she asked me the permission to show my article to all the classes because she think it should be assessed to be A level.
What a amazing different, a line between heaven and hell. OK, this week, continue fighting for long essay.

Ada said...

Just take it easy, everything will be find. Grade means nothing!
Ada

Ada said...

Just take it easy, everything will be find. Grade means nothing!
Ada